What will happen when you attend clinic?
At the heart of my values is always to create a welcoming, healing, nurturing space for you to come and escape the world. This has absolutely not changed but there will be a few changes that require your attention prior to your up-coming treatment for both patients and my health and safety.
⭐ Patients attending:
- There will be pre-screening protocols carried out 24 hours before you attend the clinic to ensure that you are fit and well.
- High risk patients – I will still be seeing all patients. However if you are high risk (pregnant, elderly, chronic health issues) then I ask that you are extra vigilant in your pre-treatment self-assessment of symptoms.
- Masks – I ask that you bring your own mask but I will have spares for you to purchase one on the day if you come without.
- Your temperature will be checked.
- You will be asked to wash your hands and use sanitising gel when you arrive, then we can proceed with your treatment.
- A contact tracing log will be completed each day.
- Payments & receipts – I will be offering contactless payment either by bank transfer or with my contactless card machine, or if you are paying by cash I ask that you bring the correct amount in an envelope. Receipts will be emailed to you after the treatment session.
- Treatment spacing – I will be spacing treatments out, allowing 15 minutes between treatments, to ensure you don’t encounter anyone on arrival. Please only bring yourself to your appointment.
- Please do not arrive early, there will not be the facility for you to wait prior to your appointment.
- Please demonstrate the correct cough and sneezing etiquette – i.e. into the elbow.
⭐ The Treatment Room:
- Sanitising hand gel is readily available.
- Soft Furnishings – All soft furnishings in clinic are now disposable, single use or wipeable to ensure all items/surfaces can be disinfected between treatments.
- PVC sheeting on the treatment table and a wipeable pillow.
- Disposable couch roll.
- Disposable hand towel.
- The room will be cleaned in between clients with disinfectant, bed, floor, door handles and any other contact areas within the clinic.
⭐ The Therapist
- Pre screening of myself that I am ok to practice.
- Masks – I will be wearing a mask at all times and I have also spaced chairs in treatment rooms 2m apart. I ask that you bring your own mask but I will have spares for you to purchase one on the day if you come without.
- I have completed WHO hand hygiene training along with PPE and infection prevention and control training.
⭐ Remember, please do not come for treatment if:
- If you have a fever and or cough, please stay at home regardless or your travel or contact history.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has the virus.
- If you have new flu like symptoms such as: a cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties, fever (high temperature).
Looking forward to seeing you in clinic.